Lividies Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Venus ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Venus ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Venus Staff Application Empty Venus Staff Application

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:48 am
(Taken from the first forum where robotic was Co-Owner)
Welcome to PMR's Imperial RP staff application template,
You must copy and paste the entire app and fill out all questions and meet all the requirements set. If you do not meet these requirements you will be denied, if your app has multiple grammar and spelling mistakes it will be denied, if your app is a piss take and you are not actually applying for staff it will be denied and action will be taken against you on the forums.
Requirements:
1. You have to be 14 years+ (Exceptions can be made)Not A Check. (Im 11)
2. You need to have a minimum of 4 days playtime on the server Check (I Think)
3. You must be a mature roleplayer on server and not a known rule breaker Check.
4. You must be active on both forums and on Discord otherwise your app will be denied instantly. Check.

DETAILS

What is your name?: Venus (Not my real Life name)

What is your RP name e.g (Shock PVT Ralph): The Grand Inquisitor

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:186131399

What is your timezone?: UTC+1:00

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but don't use it very often because I get teased because of my voice lol.
REQUIREMENTS

What is your playtime?:I Think it was around 4 Days.

How old are you?:11

Have you ever been staff before?: Yes, I have been Admin in this Community.

How many warns do you have?:0

How many times have you been banned/kicked from server?: Never.

WORD COUNTS

Why do you want to become staff? (200 words minimum): The reason why i want to become a staff member is because i want to give back to the community. Also because in my opinion i'm quite active and i'd be a good addition to the staff-team even as a normal advisor to deal with any rulebreakers etc. As many members of the staff-team know i'm an person who is very active in the admin chat. Reporting any rulebreaks i see and any abnormalities on the server. Also whenever anyone needs any help with issues, I won't say no and just help them with their problems.I have always loved helping people out and as a member of staff you get the oppurtunity to help people out. I also want people to get the same experience that i got when i first joined the server, i meet so many nice players but also members of staff that helped me out a lot during my gameplay. When no admin/staffs are online i often see multiple people messing around, trolling and just destroying for people that is trying to rp and i believe that those people should get punished in a fair way.
I also want to become a staff member to help out the community as much as i can and give people that join the server a nice experience, which makes them not want to leave the server. I have always been that guy that goes around making sure that people that does wrong/rulebreaks should get the information that the do wrong so that they in the future don’t makes the same mistakes and improves upon those parts.

What makes you stand out from other people? (150 words minimum): I try and always place my best foot forward in all ways. I keep cool, calm and collected in heated and frosty situations. I never have nor had to raise my voice at someone because of the ways I usually greet and meet everyone. I try to show a like able person with a great attitude which I believe very well represents myself at all periods of time. When in-game I try and be active in Staff Chat whenever possible to try and keep coordination between myself and other staff to a max. I try and always Assisting other Staff when and where possible. As always I try and get to know people before I judge so as always I try and meet other Staff to understand them better and give better help or advice or just get to know them.

Why should we pick you to become staff? (300 words minimum):By allowing me to be apart of the team helps the players in turn. Having another approachable staff member gives the players another friendly face to turn to when issues arise and can be resolved quickly by someone friendly and knowledgeable. I believe myself to possess the qualities sought for in a member of the staff team. I believe myself to be responsible, trustworthy and a good leader. I am willing to help others and answer the questions of new players (as I have done on many occasions). I often find myself helping a new player decide what regiment they would like to join, or just answering general questions about rules, ranks, tryouts etc. I enjoy helping others and believe this is a very important in a staff member. As well as this, I have been staff on several servers in the past, and have thoroughly enjoyed staffing said servers. With this experience, I have learned to be unbiased and calm during situations, and have a good idea of what punishments are appropriate for certain situations. I am able to bring an understanding attitude to situations and the know-how to resolve them. I am quite active on the server, and am on most days, often times later at night. Were I to become staff, I would be able to assist in maintaining the server later at night. Due to my timezone, this is much easier for me to do, and would allow me to take control of late night situations, and perhaps create a bit of extra rp for those who like to be on later.

What can you do to contribute to the community (150 words minimum): What I like to think is a good sense of humor, a knowledge of rules and a friendly personality. Whilst maintaining a level of professionalism and seriousness to deal with people. With this I hope to create a welcoming and professional vibe for players to have fun whilst following the rules. Finally, is my activity, I am on regularly which means more time to help players and provide another helping hand around the Star Destroyer. I can bring an enthusiastic and responsible approach to staffing and the community as a whole. I am more than happy to give a helping hand to players both new and old. I can bring plenty of prior experience and quick resolution of situations and the ability to remain calm and collected during said situations. I am fully dedicated to the server, and enjoy playing on it immensely. I am able to dedicate my time and attention towards Imperial Gaming and its community. I can bring an eagerness to answer staff calls, assist other, help new players, etc. I have shown that I am able to be trusted with special permissions and that I enjoy RP and strive to improve it where I can. I try to be as approachable as possible and enjoy chatting with new people on the server and creating new friendships.

STAFFING SITUATIONS

If a cadet is refusing to co-operate and get trained what would you do?: I would tell him, that a stormtrooper would co-operate and by this you are failrping. I would then spectate him using !spectate to see if he continues and then I would warn him. (If he continues)

If someone was RPing as a Donald Trump what would you do?: I would bring him somewhere out of RP reach to not disturb roleplay. And warn him for failrp. Then I would kindly ask him to stop rping as Donald trump. When i feel that he is ready i would return him.

If someone was going around and had mass RDMd but claimed he was allowed to do so by a T-MOD as part of an event what would you do?: Tmod's don't host events. I would ban him for either a week or a permaban, depending on how much he rdm.

You see a staff member abuse a user, what should you do?:Start recording it, and then Contact a higher up and then it is out of my hands.

Anything else to add? (Optional): Not really.

Thanks For Reading!
-Venus
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum